Summer is pretty much here for me. Kiddo is done with preschool and my spring quarter is over in less than two weeks. We have a couple of trips planned for this summer and in addition to those, I’ve created a list of things I want to do/accomplish before September:
- Do fun things with Kiddo. He will turn 4 this summer and can do so much more this summer. I’m excited about the possibilities. I expect us to spend a lot of time in our bathing suits.
- Participate in Pattern Review.com’s 2008 Stash Reduction Contest. Big motivator to use up the fabric I already have. I hope I will be able to get a lot done with this.
- Bring some love and attention to this site: post more, update the design, promote the site.
- Develop our emergency plan. This is something I’ve been planning to work on for some time. Now that I’ve written it down, I really plan to focus on it.
- Keep up with the vegetable garden. Maybe actually do crop rotation. First to go into the planter: grape tomatoes, basil, carrots (2 kinds), green beans, sweet peppers, and sugar baby watermelon. The watermelon will take some thinking: I’m hoping to grow them vertically which itself isn’t a problem. Heavy fruits are a problem so I’ll need to design some watermelon bras and figure out some way to suspend them. Should be interesting.
That’s it for now. I’m never short of projects so I’m sure I’ll think of something else. Oh yeah, did I mention we’re heading out to Yellowstone for a week?